Public Health EHR Demo for MN
July 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
Nightingale Notes Public Health EHR: Overview & Demo
July 15 at 10:00 am CT – 11:00 am CT
Nightingale Notes public health EHR software was designed specifically for public health. Let us show you how Nightingale Notes can give you a voice with legislators and policymakers and empower public health to address health equity and meet the goals of Healthy People 2030.
- Nightingale Notes public health EHR Software Tour
- Omaha System Standardized Terminology Integration
- Overview of Social Determinants of Health Data Collection
- Documenting Community Interventions vs Individual Clients
- Overview of Reporting Capabilities
- Overview of MIIC and IVHE Integration
Win a pair of noise-canceling headphones!
All attendees will be eligible for our drawing for a pair of noise-canceling headphones! Drawing will be held at the end of the demo. You must still be in attendance during the drawing to win.