Expert Webinar: The PHAB Accreditation Process
February 27, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am CST
Gretchen Sampson, Community Health Services Director at Polk County Public Health will be presenting on her county’s journey through the PHAB accreditation process and will also be sharing tips for other agencies who are seeking accreditation.
Title: Polk County PHAB Accreditation Journey: Our Story and Tips for Other Agencies Seeking Accreditation
Date: Tuesday, February 27th @ 10:00 am CT
- 10:00 am – Introduction (Crystal Maertens, Marketing Specialist)
- 10:05 am – Main presentation (Gretchen Sampson)
- Why did Polk County seek accreditation/what is it?
- What was the process like?
- How have things changed for Polk County since accreditation?
- Did Polk County’s EHR have any affect on this process?
- What is the re-accreditation process?
- What tips/advice can Polk County offer others considering accreditation?
- 11:00 am – Q&A